If you are looking for an evening makeup style that is easy to do, yet sophisticated enough for a dinner date or a night out with your girl friends, follow these 4 simple tips:
Prep your face
- Wash your face with gentle cleanser
- Apply a light toner using a cotton ball
- Apply a light moisturizer all over your face and neck
- Dot foundation all over your face and neck. Spread it evenly using a foundation brush or a sponge.
- Lightly dust your face with loose powder.
- Apply a creme blush starting on your cheekbones to just before your ears.
- Apply face powder using a large, fluffy brush.
- At night, you can be more adventurous with your eye makeup. Use metallic or glittery shades.
- Use a glitter eye liner and dot along your upper lash line.
- Apply two coats of silvery or metallic mascara.
- Leave all the bling and drama on your eyes. For your lips, choose a bright lipstick shade or an opaque gloss.
Source: Marie Claire